menu the same as mw2

i cannot believe they have more or less the same menu as mw2, what makes it worse is i hated that game

that is just plain laziness and i dont like the mini-map in the top left corner, i hardly look at it now, they should have totally revamped the menu

system and got rid of the kiddy buzzkills etc,got rid of the arcade feel..but having said that im enjoying the maps...so far....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you haven't heard it's actualy MW2.5. They just put the #3 to sell it to people like me thinking we were getting something new.

Quit complaining & enjoy the game

OH MY GOD THE MENU IS THE SAME THAT MEANS ITS THE SAME GAMMMMMMEEEEE

IMO - I actually like the consistency.  It is nice to be able to jump into a game with some level of familiarity when the menu.  

I'm not going to bash other games, but I like the current menu setup.

im liking the game so far, its just the menu i cant get over..maybe thats because i hated mw2

Yeah, they got a little lazy in that area imo. What's the point of bringing up the list of friends playing the game if I can't see if I can join them or invite them. Everytime I pull that friends menu up I can't do anything with it other than to look at it.

Its simple. Why change it..?

[quote user="x BACON HSA x"]

If you haven't heard it's actualy MW2.5. They just put the #3 to sell it to people like me thinking we were getting something new.

[/quote]If you, or anyone for that matter, couldn't tell what you were getting into by watching all the gameplay videos then that's your fault. You have no one to blame but yourself for that one. Don't blame the game, don't blame the devs, it was all out there for everyone to see. New? Really? come on, they polish the cash cow, not reinvent it. 

I am ok with the same menu! I am enjoying this game!

i didnt see the menu..nut id have still bought it lol..have you been on gamespot.not good..and go to the user scores..they are only giving it 3 out of 10 lol..i don think its that bad as i said im enjoying it..think its just the fanboys who hate it..IM LOVING ITTTTTTTT lol