Memories, wow

Playing Headlong and other 'retro' maps from previous Halo games really bring back memories from the old Halo days. I'd love to see more map packs bringing in maps from Halo 2 and 3 in the past. Especially big maps such as Relic, Terminal, Zanzibar and all that good stuff! I'd definitely purchase a map pack like that. Can we hope for something like that in the future?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well considering the maps that came with CEA are Reach maps, I'm sure we can look forward to at least one more map pack before Halo 4. Possibly including, Terminal, Zanzibar, etc.

That'd be awesome

I can guarantee that we will not see any Halo 3 remakes. The reason they didn't give us any Halo 3 maps with the Anniversary pack is because Halo 3 was an Xbox 360 title. You can still play that online, and thus is not worth the time, effort, and money to recreate them.

~

A Halo 2 map pack would be a definite possibility, but I wouldn't mind some innovative new creations.

Yes, I'd love to see more Halo 2 maps opposed to Halo 3, as that was just a suggestion, although what you said is true. I'd love to see more Halo 2 maps in the future ^.^

Might see H3 maps in H4, just the most popular, although I agree and it isn't that likely.

If they'd rather close H3 and run the same maps in H4, I would rather the opposite, personally, so it doesn't really bother me.