Memorable Skyrim Quotes

"....and then he shot me with an arrow in my......well......rump." - From the proprietor of the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun. Got any favorites?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Everything the Werewolf in the Dark Brotherhood says.

"Oh let me guess, someone stole your sweet roll?" -Guard

Absolutely anything M'aiq the Liar has said in any game, really. Full of truth, his words.

I had a bandit shoot me with an arrow at close range and said" ha, how do you like that". It barely took any health. I mean you could barely see my health bar go down. I thought it was funny because I cut his head off in one swipe of my axe.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I am playing as a Khajiit. Bandits alway say "You will make a good rug, cat!"

And I am always called "a Milk drinker"......LOL

As I was attacking some guy he started talking, I decapitated him with my sword, and while his head was separated from his body he asked me what the hurry was.

Whenever I shoot someone with an arrow that doesn't kill them, or shoot someone and they drop dead right in front of someone else, then hide until they can't find me and say, "Must have been my imagination." Or, "Guess I'm just a little jumpy."

[quote user="SuperBadLunatic"]

Absolutely anything M'aiq the Liar has said in any game, really. Full of truth, his words.

[/quote]

Like......."M'aiq is tired of talking. Go bother someone else now."..........lol

I have yet to find M'aiq. I am looking forward to finding him :)

I love this one:

"Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it!" - Vigilante of Stendar member