meet girl/boy gamers [Locked]

Does anyone know what a good place to meet gamer girls is?  if your majorly into sports you can easily meet someone at a game, a bar, or anywhere almost because its rather mainstream. if you into books, a bookstore is a good hangout. into mountain climbing, racing, a certain music type, or saving the earth, you can generally meet someone at one of their events with relative ease. but when it comes to being a gamer your hangout is on your console , a game store, or online, none of which provide a great deal of insight to who the other person is. obivously trying to start meeting someone over xbox live or psn would be weird and equal several blocks, lol.  and hanging out at gamestop or replay for several hours hoping to meet someone would also be rather boring/creeperish.  just talking to people at work or in school can have botched results, such as girls being attracted to you and saying their a gamer or play lots of games in an attempt to get interest, when really they play sims, or tekken maybe 2 hours, one day a week.  my last girlfriend was hardcore determined to impress me, talking about how much she loved god of war and shadow of the colosus (both good games) but it turned out those were the only games she had ever played and they were at a friends house. so im asking for help, anyone have any suggestions, or any girls that are thinking the same thing? (or just having trouble finding a good guy thats a gamer?)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

life

Have you thought of joining some more gamer forums, or a clan?

EDIT: Or a Saturday job in a game store?

Come on.  You thought it was going to be CrazyMvM94 as well.

PMS site or that gamecrush clan of all girls+ other gamers.

"life"

ahaaaa, snarky little comment. thats what i was trying to point out is that I live in a relatively small town, and the depth of personality is in proportion. so few people, and even fewer gamers. notice I said "work and school as well as where i hang out"? that is what most people classify as life if i am not mistaken......... or maybe you were refering to in-game life, as in fable marriages? lol

There a few but some cities having game conventions.  (if anyone lives in iowa there is M.A.G.E.) Sadly, it hard to me other gamers in real life. The console community doesn't like other people know that we play video games. D: Xbox really need something like blizzcon or fanfiare.

Also, Type in (your city or state then gamers) In google and look at hte results.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

[/quote]

Haha I did!  But only because it said "boy/girl."

[/quote]

Guilty as charged.

[/quote]

I definitely did think that.