http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAiYjULrQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_UyC7fwJY

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who played a medic like that...

Thats how I roll everytime, add me if you need a support or Medic those are the only two i play as. Kinda like an RPG for me then too, gives me the feelings theres more to it :)

i love playing medic, i just hate it when when im the only one reviving/healing people

@Lonewolf  as long as you dont mind my beaner accent ill add lol

i usually have 3 or 4 friends that i play with also, so we will have a full squad every time :D

Sweet, i live in Berlin Germany at the moment. Where are you? Im at work right now, so give me till tonight then we can game :) If your medic, I can be support laying the Ammo would be great then to team up.

[quote user="Lonewolf VIP"]

Sweet, i live in Berlin Germany at the moment. Where are you? Im at work right now, so give me till tonight then we can game :) If your medic, I can be support laying the Ammo would be great then to team up.

[/quote]

the time difference might be a problem.  I live in the US. 

Im at home, going to sleep pretty soon. 

i doubt ill be playing these next 4 days, if i do it might be only for an hour.

no worries, just add me keep in touch. I have a 4 day weekend starting tonight :)

lonewolf sent you a friend invite.  Buddy and I are looking for a good medic.  He and always roll together, he's usually the support guy and i usually engineer for vehicle take down support.  I'm kitted out pretty good for engineer and having someone who plays medic well would help us out a lot since if we dont get one in our squad from random join ups we usually have to take turns playing medic which makes us loose out on engineer or support.  Oh and we play Hardcore matches only

yes this is how you play medic!  take not assaults players, you dont run out in front of everyone and die first you hang in the back!

Teezy and Stewped I added you both, see you on the field :)

[quote user="Lonewolf VIP"]

Teezy and Stewped I added you both, see you on the field :)

[/quote]

what game types do you usually play??