Medic has been nerfed alot

They have nerfed the hell out these guys.

its so hard to rez people now, you have to standing right on them for something, and it takes so long to deploy a med pack ( and all other packs) that i just don't deploy it half the time coz im so scared of getting caught with my pants down.

i've lost count, how many times i've been killed coz i've been stuck in a pack deploy animation.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have to wait for the KIT to disappear  of their BODY. Ideally, wait 1 to 2 seconds after they've gone down.

Then, you run up to them, go Prone (Better if you do so you don't get shot) and then ZAP them in the Chest.

[quote user="Army of John"]

Never played any BF title so finding these little gems are priceless. Just today I started dropping. Meds and ammo packs. Points galore especially when doubled with squad bonus and squad leader bonus.  I find myself screaming that others aren't dropping the lots more.

[/quote]

Agreed. About the only other class I see more than recon might be support and for some reason I always run out of ammo and can never find any ammo kits laying around.

Never played any BF title so finding these little gems are priceless. Just today I started dropping. Meds and ammo packs. Points galore especially when doubled with squad bonus and squad leader bonus.  I find myself screaming that others aren't dropping the lots more.

oh sweet as i'll have to try this out, i've never noticed a white dot.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Anyone else finding it a bit glitchy? Sometimes I have to zap people like a good 3 or 4 times before it works.

[/quote]

If you haven't already figured it out, it's very hard to see at first, but there's a tiny white dot that pops up in the middle of your screen everytime you equip the defib. My 12yr old son had to point it out to me because I also thought it was pretty sketchy. The tiny @ss white dot can be placed anywhere on the subjects body in order to revive, but it has to be on the body in order for it to work correctly. Once you realize the dot's there you'll see it everytime you use the paddles and they'll work flawlessly for you.

[quote user="Jedimonkey2006"]

Reading someone else's comments i looked again last night and did see a tiny white dot, aim that on the chest area and zap, theyre up and at 'em again on the first shot.

[/quote]

Yep, it's fricking tiny. The dot can be anywhere on his body. Now that you know it's there you'll always notice it every time you whip the defib out.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Anyone else finding it a bit glitchy? Sometimes I have to zap people like a good 3 or 4 times before it works.

[/quote]

Reviving ppl on the " other " side of the wall in BC2... Now THAT was glitchy.. LOL!

Reading someone else's comments i looked again last night and did see a tiny white dot, aim that on the chest area and zap, theyre up and at 'em again on the first shot.

i think it is a lag issue. i have to shock someone at least twice to revive someone, sometimes even three times.

i really hope that you dont have to shock there chest in the final game because it is impossible to revive from cover now.