"Media Baron" unlock in Quantum Break

Hi, i have completed the game Quantum Break at 100%, but the achivement "Media Baron" remains blocked. The progress bar is at 1% 

How can I do to unlock it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 176 Applies to:

Hello! Collected everything that you can, but the achievement "Media Baron" remains locked. Fix the problem since a lot of people have the same problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you've completed the requirements for the achievement and it isn't unlocking you can try viewing the achievement on the Xbox website or Windows 10 App, or possibly even the mobile app. Supposedly that might force it to unlock. But I'm not 100%.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you've completed the requirements for the achievement and it isn't unlocking you can try viewing the achievement on the Xbox website or Windows 10 App, or possibly even the mobile app. Supposedly that might force it to unlock. But I'm not 100%.

I've already tried to do that but I didn't gain any positive results. I opened assistance ticket with the Microsoft support.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've already tried to do that but I didn't gain any positive results. I opened assistance ticket with the Microsoft support.

I waited MS.... thanks....

Sorry this didn't help.