Medal of Honor online

I'm so impressed with the Medal of Honor warfighter game demo from E3 and I'm thinking about buying The "Medal of Honor" game that came out around 08-10. My question is if people still play that Medal of Honor game online? Will i be able to join a game fast? Thanks - ASTRON4UT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I imagine it's probably dead...I had it on release, and it didn't have many people playing. Plus it is a sniper's heaven.

You can pick up a pre-owned copy for less then £5 on Amazon, multi-player wasn't that great IMOP but single player campaign is well worth £5 and the game doesn't require a multi-player pass if I remember correctly.

Try here, There is a thread posted asking the same question ---> http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/l_o/f/1864/t/49537.aspx

MoH is pretty much Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on a smaller scale. I recommend BC2 over MoH, there's more people on BC2 and there's plenty of DLC too. That's just my opinion of course. Both are dirt cheap.[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

You can pick up a pre-owned copy for less then £5 on Amazon, multi-player wasn't that great IMOP but single player campaign is well worth £5 and the game doesn't require a multi-player pass if I remember correctly.

Try here, There is a thread posted asking the same question ---> http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/l_o/f/1864/t/49537.aspx

[/quote]I don't recommend the pre-owned version due to the online pass. 

Agree with Mad Cow, if you want to play MP go for BC2, albeit those servers are pretty much dead too. However the MoH campaign is well worth a playthrough for how cheap you can get a used copy.

Thanks for the answers guys but i have BC2 actually lol. I just wanted to know if people still play this online. But thanks anyways :)

About a month ago i went for an online game, everygame i joined was empty, or 1 person. Dead :( It was pretty good i thought

Oh man, Well it's only $5 on amazon with $4 shipping. i guess I'll buy it for the story if no one plays it online. Thanks :)

Don't buy it !!!! The campaign is super short and super easy. The MP is terrible . The game is an all around flop

Yeah, i decided i might just wait for Warfighter.

buy it used at gamestop, beat single player

return it for full price, you have 1 month to play it they almost always let you return it for store credit.