Medal Of Honor LE question

yo I have the limited edition of the game and bought it new and I was wondering will the beat just appear as an option on the disc when it comes out like with bulletstorm gears 3 beta or do they like email me or something with a code

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i would think Email.

Who knows,EA is retarded.

Its an email and if you didnt register the game at EA and link it to your gamer tag you wont be getting one ;0)

>

and congrats btw your 1,000,000th person to ask that question :)

[quote user="Archst3r"]

Its an email and if you didnt register the game at EA and link it to your gamer tag you wont be getting one ;0)

>

and congrats btw your 1,000,000th person to ask that question :)

[/quote]what do you mean link it to my gamertag? i have my EA account linked to my GT. i have to register MoH how and where? i got the gunclub rewards.

do i need the Tier 1 achievement in order to get the beta?

I have a question, my m8 as taken the steps detailed above^^ so he gets a beta code if EA are emailing them out. However he's going away in a few weeks and wont be on LIVE till after christmas, he's offered to give me the code however I don't or have ever owned MOH (only rented it when it was released). Would I still be able to access the beta if it does not requires the disk???  

i expect the beta will be linked to your gamertag but im not sure

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

what do you mean link it to my gamertag? i have my EA account linked to my GT. i have to register MoH how and where? i got the gunclub rewards.

[/quote]

Did you enter the code that came with your MoH LE? If so, then that code is tied to your EA account and you should be able to play in in the early access portion of the beta. Also, you don't need any achievements to play the beta. The code is all you need.

Either another email with the code in it or a patch will be made to have a download in the MOH game store within the disc for beta.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"] a patch will be made to have a download in the MOH game store within the disc for beta.[/quote]I would imagine that this would be it since the Beta was promised to people with the LE disk,Guess we find out soon enough.I don't have an E-mail yet and its not far off now.