Medal Of Honor Achievement not unlocking

This new forum system is so confusing that I'm not sure if this is the right place to be putting this topic, but here goes.

The Fire Controller achievement just won't unlock for me. I've done everything the achievement requires for it to unlock but it just won't. A friend suggested that the game may think I already have it for some reason. Maybe it does, if it does then what is there I can do to get this achievement? 

I found the MOHstats.com website. Here are my stats for the game clearly showing I've used all offensive support actions a number of times yet the achievement remains locked. 

http://mohstats.com/stats_360/Staith 

Strangely enough the mohstats.com website show me getting the achievement back in 2010 although on my 360 the achievement is still locked and I'm sat at 970/1000 for the game.

Hoping someone can help me out here, I know it's only an achievement but it's bugging me knowing that I've got it but it's not showing.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You could try recovering your profile & clearing your cache.

To clear your cache go to memory> highlight the HDD> Press Y> select 'Yes'.

(This will clear game updates so you will need to re download them the first time you play after clearing). 

Aside from those 2 suggestions I'm not sure what other options there are.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.