med gels in Single player

Are they only half value?? or is this a glitch? sometime I notice even in full cover when I pop one it only heals me up to 50%

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

No it only heals me at 50% dead on the middle..  << One med gel..

OK i remember doing that, I met the turian down at the loading docks and I arm twisted or intimidated him into it, all I forgot to do was follow up with the good doctor I guess..

I'm pretty sure you need to buy and find upgrades throughout the campaign just explore a little bit more and buy some stuff

Ok, been a little while since I played so if you say 50 its 50, I just know it doesn't heal you fully.

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

I'm pretty sure you need to buy and find upgrades throughout the campaign just explore a little bit more and buy some stuff

[/quote]

^ There is a side quest... if I remember right, Dr Chakwas mentions if you do it she will be able to improve the efficiency of your medigel. Also, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but if you are taking damage at the time you use it, or if you have a partiallty full health segment that hasn't started filling back up, then your medigel will usually not completely restore health.

I don't think it's half but it definitely doesn't fully heal you.  Usually, if I was down to one bar it will heal me but leave the last bar empty.  So yea I guess, now that I think about it, it is in the 50% to maybe 60% range.