Mechassaults and UTs...

A few days ago I decided to sit and finally finish the campaign on Unreal Tournament 3.  When I bought this game back in 2008, I was really looking forward to playing it online , but within a year the online community vanished.  I don't know why...it is a great game!  Be as that may, I got to wondering: has any one heard about a new UT game yet?

My mother signed onto Live in October, 2003.  Her favorite games have been the Mechassualt series.  Since those games have had their servers cut off (they were dead online anyway...), has anyone heard of a new one?  She loves mech games...what choices are there now in the the 360 library?  Wasn't there supposed to be a Mechassualt 5 or something like out by now?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Whoa...

If your mother is a fan of Mech games, then she might be interested in Hawken.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEAEARD-Fo]

I don't think Epic have any plan to do a new UT game until at least UE4 is released. Their focus seems more on their commitment to Gears of War at the moment. Shame really as I really like UT, but it clearly needs a revitalisation of some kind to compete against the heavy hitters in the industry today.