Mechanic Baird or Savage Grenader.

Ok so I'm not sure if this is allowed but I would love to have Baird or the Grenader, and I would trade the Infected Omen weapon skins for one.

Send me a message if interested.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Stvo62"]

Ok so I'm not sure if this is allowed but I would love to have Baird or the Grenader, and I would trade the Infected Omen weapon skins for one.

Send me a message if interested.

[/quote]Anyone can get the infected omen skins so it's not a fair trade.  And why is it so hard for you people to just go down to Best Buy or whomever to pre-order for the character you want?

Why can't people wait until Epic sells them all on the Marketplace in one big bundle a few months after release?

Is there a chance that these characters will be unlock-able through the game, when halko reach came out they were giving out the recon helment to people who pre-oredered it but then everyone found out about the game unlock

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

Is there a chance that these characters will be unlock-able through the game, when halko reach came out they were giving out the recon helment to people who pre-oredered it but then everyone found out about the game unlock

[/quote]

A chance, but a small one. The gold lancer and hammerburst were never on the marketplace. Except for a very short time because they screwed up.

Lancer and Hammerburst were not preorder incentives. Lancer was with the LE and Hammerburst was for the people who bought the game at midnight.

i just have  hard time believing epic would make so many characters exclusive, i understand different skins but these are basic characters. Grenidair and kantus are base character, but just savage now

im getting commander dom, from GAME.co.uk

Agreed with Dirt!! Just wait it out people, they will release them all in DLC.....they are Epic/M$!

@Motherland Vlad: It's Commando Dom... not commander.. lol