ME3 trailer leaked, 3-6-12 release date

http://n4g.com/news/779274/mass-effect-3-e3-trailer-leaked?utm_source=n4g&utm_medium=twitter

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Awesome find mate.  I had a sneaking suspicion that March would be the month for release, I don't know why.

Awesome trailer, thank you.

I really dug the swat roll featured as well as the varied melee attacks and that omni tool blade looks sick.

The release date is welcome, with all the new releases this fall (and wtf witcher 2 for xbox as well!) I'm going need all the time I can to get my saves ready for various conclusions in 3.

Yea, Im actually happy with the rolls and combat.  I was cautious when they stated there would be a roll or evade feature, but it actually fits.  dare I say, I am also ok with the Kinect feature as well,even though I dont have Kinect....

I needed to change my shorts after that.  Were those crab things reapers?

They said Reapers come in all shapes and sizes, so I'm sure it's just in another form that what we always see of a Reaper.

[quote user="KaroinPHX09"]

I needed to change my shorts after that.  Were those crab things reapers?

[/quote]

F'n right they were! They just showed another demo of Shepard fighting one.

That was amazing.

Wow, that is much more of a delay that I thought they'd have.

The release date does seem so very far off, but I'm thankful that we finally got one, the footage we've seen so far looks pretty slick, even saw a screenshot with Canada Place (Vancouver) in the background.  That gave me a shiver, it hits too close to home, The Reapers ARE coming...:-)

Oddly the delay makes me a little happier.

Hopefully it was Bioware saying to EA "no effing way can we have it ready by the end of this year."

My only thought is "please Bioware, don't **** this up."