ME3 Producer Video Interview [Power Upgrades, Weapon Mods]

Mass Effect 3 Interview with Jesse Houston @Gamespot [7/10/11]

the improvement in graphics over Mass Effect and even Mass Effect 2 are very noticeable already. i really shouldnt be watchin these vids, the game is so far out its almost pointless to get excited right now. all the lil deet leaks are givin me goosebumps

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thanks for the video Rising. I'm not keen on the idea that you have to pick between damage or influence, I don't see why those two would effect each other.

I do think though that this comment about the video is correct Dragon age 3 will be the ultimate test to see if Bioware listens to the community, at least the studio that makes dragon age.

its all about choice and im all for it. i like the changes to upgrades because paths will diverge more as you progress and make shep more unique for each player: soldiers [tanks] can focus heavily on armor and damage while infiltrators [assassins] will be able to refine their stealth abilities even further than before

@voteDC

im debating whether or not to do a spoof/spin-off of your sig, the bizzaro/mirror mirror idea is workin for me. my current sig doesnt do anything but make my avatar happy

First thing I've read/watched in a long time for ME3, really happy to see this. I did see some graphic improvements on the face. For a console demo (I'm assuming it was since I didn't see the hotkey layout the PC versions have had) the graphics on the Unreal Engine were fairly impressive. The only downside (not sure if this was just the video quality of 720p on a 1440x900 monitor) but the Anti-Aliasing was weak, lots of jaggies. The gameplay and customization definitely makes me happy. And holy crap, a kid!

So excited, now going back to my media blackout, already have the collector's edition pre-ordered.

[quote user="Red Son Rising"]

@voteDC

im debating whether or not to do a spoof/spin-off of your sig, the bizzaro/mirror mirror idea is workin for me. my current sig doesnt do anything but make my avatar happy

[/quote]Haha. A fellow Ambassador made it for me given my tendency to go off-topic.