ME3 love interests

I thought this was an interesting news update... I give props to Bioware for being all about equality and what not, but I'm sure there will be plenty of obnoxious forum rage and fabricated controversy over this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bah, just found the ME3 forum for this. Can I just say how much I "love" this new format ...

ohhhhhhhh boy that' not gonna sit well with parents. lol

That sucks. *** this.

YAY! now everyone is going to be bi in the future. Which ruins some of the characters. This totally didn't ruin dragon age 2. oh wait.

I'm sure that there will be some renegade conversation options that'll blow them off in a hurry!  Oh wait, being *** would probably give you a high renegade score!  I've always played with a female Shepard and all ready had my same *** encounter with Liara in ME1 so this news doesn't affect my game at all.  I remember reading a long time ago that Kaiden was targeted for a *** relationship initially in ME1, but somebody important objected to it and they had to cut it, maybe even FOX, somebody tried to suck thy waffle!

Liara doesn't count, technically. Maybe mentally...

Sources have confirmed no new relationships in the 3rd game. So how can they add any same *** relations? Doesn't add up....

I think what they mean is if you've all ready bedded someone in the game, you can't start another relationship (if importing save).  Liari does have a same *** relationship with female Shepard in the first game.  I guess Kaiden is going to come out of the closet in ME3.

[quote user="Arkham99"]

I think what they mean is if you've all ready bedded someone in the game, you can't start another relationship (if importing save).  Liari does have a same *** relationship with female Shepard in the first game.  I guess Kaiden is going to come out of the closet in ME3.

[/quote]I know you can do that with Liara, but thats different because shes an alien. Two humans of the same *** going at it is just disgusting, especially guys. If they are putting this into the game, my views on Shepard and Kaiden are going to change. This isn't needed.

Not my thing either, but really, it shouldn't change your opinion of them.  Why is it needed?  Well, they are trying to broaden the appeal, right?  They will probably make it fun to blow them off with renegade conversation options.  I always knew that there was something funny about that Kaiden guy...:-)