ME2 characters all died. Have I ruined Mass Effect 3???

so i did the biotic academy mission no jack appearance during... and she was the girl i wanted to rock with in me3

urdnot wrev instead of urdnot wrex

no garrus 8 hours into it

so far i got 3 lame characters james liara and edi

did i *** up? will more me2 appear?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kinda, yeah. Some of the best moments in the game involve ME2 squadmates. Thane, Grunt, and Mordin's appearances in particular being stand outs for me. And no Garrus?! Tell me you at least have Tali and Legion!

--

That said, Zaeed's appearance is kind of lame. Jacob's is mediocre (par for the course with him). Kasumi's is kind of cool, but it involves a lot of running around. Samara has an interesting moment. No idea what happens with Morinth (please don't tell me, I've got a renegade lined up for my next playthrough). Miranda's is alright as well.

You left out the best one StuntDouble2483, Jack's role was excellent and probably my favourite moments in the entire game were at the Grissom Academy with her and her followers...:-)

so hypothetically if i start game over without a me2 import will they all be rez'ed??

Not sure. I know the demo offered several options to choose from, and that one involves a partial crew. So perhaps one offers a 'perfect' ME2 playthrough.

--

@Arkham99- Yes, Jack's role was awesome, and I loved how they developed her character. The dynamic with her students (Rodriguez in particular) was great. I actually have a Vanguard that romanced her. Maybe that will be my third playthrough, lol.

[quote user="StuntDouble2483"]

Kinda, yeah. Some of the best moments in the game involve ME2 squadmates. Thane, Grunt, and Mordin's appearances in particular being stand outs for me. And no Garrus?! Tell me you at least have Tali and Legion!

--

That said, Zaeed's appearance is kind of lame. Jacob's is mediocre (par for the course with him). Kasumi's is kind of cool, but it involves a lot of running around. Samara has an interesting moment. No idea what happens with Morinth (please don't tell me, I've got a renegade lined up for my next playthrough). Miranda's is alright as well.

[/quote]

Wait, I wonder what happens if both of them died? Rannoch would play very differently I imagine...

And Morinth - I wouldn't get your hopes up. You don't even get a cutscene or anything when you see her. I won't spoil how you come about seeing her or where etc.

@NeonCthulhuCult

Yea you aren't going to see them at all cause they are all dead. You messed up UNLESS you were going for the whole shepard was the lone survivor. Only way to get them back is to replay the suicide mission on ME2. If you don't have a replay mission or a save before the suicide mission, you would need to start over.

If you didn't play Mass Effect 1 and save Wrex on Virmire, then Wreav is the clan leader by default.

So starting ME2 and not importing a character from ME1 would have Wrex dead in the "what happened in the previous game" run down.

As for the rest, if you've done Palaven (the Turian homeworld) and Garrus isn't there, that means he's dead.  Same with everyone else.  If Jack isn't at Grissom, then she didn't make it off the collector base.

The best part about Miranda's appearance were the gratuitous butt shots during the dialogues.

The only character I had get kiilled was Kaiden (I played ME`1 as a female but romanced Liara).

Jacob was kind of dull..but it was good of him to move on and make it so much easier to fall back into Liara's eager arms.

How are you expecting ME2 characters to show up if they are dead?

Getting everyone to survive Mass Effect 2 was a cake walk, you seriosuly only had one save to import?