ME1. ME2, ME3 Completion Club

Not sure if there is already a post for this, but I just completed (for now) ME3, as well as ME1 and ME2. If anyone else has completed all three, feel free to post here! (Also if they do release new Achievements from DLC, we'll just repost after "re-completing" the game)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There was one, here, but then again it was on the 3rd page of the forum.

I basically stopped signing these for the simple fact that every time I do, something else always releases which more than likely there will be something later on down the line for Mass Effect 3.

The other forum was for those that got all the achievements for the other games, which I cannot claim.

This one just says "complete" all 3 games, so I'm excited to finally be part of the club, and happily sign this! :-)

I have all the achievements for the first and second, and missing ONE for the 3rd one, and for some reason, I cant get it. It's the one where I have to hijack a atlus.

And for some reason, when ever i kill the operator, when I try to get in, the option to get in, comes up on my screen, but it's ALWAYS greyed out. I tried getting into it from many different locations, with different weapons in hand, pressing the A button hella times, but my shepard just won't get in. The cockpit is WIDE OPEN, but she just flat out won't get in. This happened three times already................It's pissing me off.

try using an Anti armor sniper (Widow, Black Widow, Javelin) and shoot the sh** out of the cockpit. If you do it correctly the hatch will come loose and you can hop inside.

Keep at it Dre G Writer, alot of us have had a difficult time with this one, very rewarding once you finally pull it off...:-)

Finished all three, but didn't get all of the achievements.  I got the hijack achievement by accident, I guess.  I just kept shooting the cockpit, and went up to it, and it let me get in.  Hang in there and you'll get it eventually.  

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

I have all the achievements for the first and second, and missing ONE for the 3rd one, and for some reason, I cant get it. It's the one where I have to hijack a atlus.

And for some reason, when ever i kill the operator, when I try to get in, the option to get in, comes up on my screen, but it's ALWAYS greyed out. I tried getting into it from many different locations, with different weapons in hand, pressing the A button hella times, but my shepard just won't get in. The cockpit is WIDE OPEN, but she just flat out won't get in. This happened three times already................It's pissing me off.

[/quote]

KEY WORDS 

It's kind of similiar to when you're trying to revive someone in multiplayer and, eventhough the "press 'A' to revive" appears, it doesn't let you unless you're in exactly the right place and time it just right, same thing when you see "the fist" appear when you want to grab an enemy from cover and it doesn't let you, I hear you on how it's a clumsy mechanic, but just keep at it, these are the best achievements when they frustrate the hell out of you like this, I blew the damned thing up many times out of frustration so I could load the save again to get it...:-)