ME1 and ME2 decisions??

is there any way i can find out what each of my "shepards" decisions were in mass effect 1 and 2. i have multiple saves and i cannot remember the plot points in all of them. thnx for the help everyone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Short of making notes along the way, unfortunately not. I've lost count of the number of playthroughs I've done of both and have no clue what decisions I've made.

thnx for the info, but that sux ,lol. ill have to play through both two more times and take some notes then.

Giving my Shepards a different first name every time I create a new one in ME 1 helps to jog my memory when it is import time.

I actually tried to make a excel template of all the choices I had made in a couple of my playthroughs... Half way through though I just gave up and just winged it.  Like Karoin, I usually just give each playthrough a different name to give some sort of distinction between them.  Most of the times I don't remember, but if the name is unique enough then it'll jump start my memory.

considering BW said there are over 700 decision points that will affect ME3 in some way I highly doubt you could track or remember even half of those. so if you are wanting a specific outcome best to just make another run. which of course you have plenty of time to do :)

I hope that taking a bung from an Exogeni employee to let her go doesn't come back to bite me at the trial.

[quote user="KaroinPHX09"]

Giving my Shepards a different first name every time I create a new one in ME 1 helps to jog my memory when it is import time.

[/quote]

Thats what I do, lol. I found it the easiest way. For instance, Adept(P)M, or Sold(R)F and MainMale, MainFemale etc, etc. When I create each character I know, in the main, what decisions ill be making. If I didnt do that, id be lost. The little re-cap is ok-ish, at the start of ME2, but not detailed enough.

I made a spread sheet for my Shepards.  I had to, so I could figure out which ones to import to ME3.  Of course, I am still creating new Shepards.

THNX FOR ALL THE RESPONSES. i think i got enough drive just now to start from scratch,lol. i got one paragon and one renegade playthrough already. an suggestions on number 3. i made my first renegade male and paragon female, and want the third to be male.

I would go for a Paragon male for your 3rd playthough. I feel that going into trial with a Renegade will be a disaster. Also I'm guessing that if you went Renegade you killed the Rachni queen??? I think there going to be a major ally in ME3 against the Reapers, so on your next playthrough release her from the tank. Let me know what you choose?