me and friends abused on xbox live

Me and my friends for a weeks now have been abused by a guy called [Mod Removed]he kick's people from partys just to make them angry or because they muted him because of him abusing them, he has said a few times now hes going to get some of us band or hacked and then when we say something back and he says he is going to use that to get us band, one of the girls we know he has been herasing her by saying sexual things to her and she is getting upset with it and the thing he has been doing is spreding bad things about my clan on halo reach he says my members have no life, there crap, that there stupid and he even post on the facebook page for it saying anyone who has joined the clan has no life and trying to say they made a bad choice, and i try to say something back and he calles me chieldish then goes round saying to the others that ihe going to get me band and if we stick up for each other then he wants to band them as well its got to the point were becaus he has done all this and said he is going to hack us everyone wants to go of live of take it into there own hands witch is why i beg that somethink is dont i have anger problems and he has made that wors, this is the people who he is abusing:

[Mod Removed]

please try do something it is realy getting anoying

thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Please file a complaint on him and move on. He can't hack your account, otherwise he would've done it already.

File a complaint on his profile and report any messages he has sent through your console. Then block communications. You can also change your voice setting to friends only which means he will not be able to send you messages or enter parties you are in.

wth. stop playing with him then. ignore him, mute him. stop going into parties with him. stop checking his fb, who cares what it says, lol. i mean i dont play with people i dont like. the only time i am forced to are a few random regulars of a particular game mode at late nights of CoD local. some of them i recognize and dislike, i automatically mute them. then i leave the lobby after the 10-min round is over. not a big deal. just stop giving him the chance. fool you twice, shame on you, ya know.

[quote user="I Dashboard It"]

Please file a complaint on him and move on.

[/quote]

X-box support is horrible....

DUUUUR HE KICKS US FROM PARTIES BUT WE KEEP JOINING....

wtf is wrong with people today. stop having feelings like a little girl and stay away from them.

the only complaint you should ever have about someone over live is if they keep making new accounts to send messages too you.

[quote user="AOTD XDemonRexX"]i try to say something back and he calles me chieldish[/quote]

Huh...

[quote user="da best leader"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Xbox Support isn't the Enforcement Team, LOL.

[quote user="da best leader"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Xbox Support isn't the Enforcement Team, LOL.

[/quote]

Than who informs them? Why have ambassdors when they do nothing?

ambassadors have nothing to do with enforcement either.

ambassadors are just people who applied to be one. and have moderate knowledge of xbox system and live.

When a complaint is filed it, goes to the Enforcement Team...Ambassadors help people, not issue suspensions.