ME 3 Ending was EPIC (SPOILERS)

I have only experienced the "Bad" ending. The one where I destroy the reapers and blow up the Mass relays. I was VERY happy with the detail and care that was evident through out the entire ending sequence. 

I wil immediatly reload an old save and experience the other 2 endings now. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you want to save yourself time, just picture the red glow you saw in the Destroy ending as blue, then green,  And whala you've now seen all three endings.

[quote user="Payton Jones"]

If you want to save yourself time, just picture the red glow you saw in the Destroy ending as blue, then green,  And whala you've now seen all three endings.

[/quote]

This...  But you can also just restart the citadel portion as that is a loadable option after you finish the game.

[quote user="Payton Jones"]

[/quote]

I had green and the relays still got blowded up!  OMFG!

What a crappy ending...

The ending was anything but epic imo..

SPOILER: Every ending is the "bad" ending.

[quote user="NFO xDevilseedx"]

I have only experienced the "Bad" ending. The one where I destroy the reapers and blow up the Mass relays. I was VERY happy with the detail and care that was evident through out the entire ending sequence. 

I wil immediatly reload an old save and experience the other 2 endings now. 

[/quote]

This guy is joking right....??

Detail and care... LOL

Lets be fair, if the OP enjoyed the ending, that's their own choice. While others may disagree, each person has the right to like and dislike what they want. However, after seeing all three endings, not impressed at all with either and I intend to create my own in my Mass Effect fanfic...

I'm looking forward to when the OP returns after having seen the other endings.

-

I wonder if his opinion will remain the same.

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

Lets be fair, if the OP enjoyed the ending, that's their own choice. While others may disagree, each person has the right to like and dislike what they want. However, after seeing all three endings, not impressed at all with either and I intend to create my own in my Mass Effect fanfic...

[/quote]

True everyone has their own opinion, I have no problem with that, but even if you liked it or hated it you can tell there isn't any detail and care put into the..... Various endings.

[quote user="PAIN KILLER 07"]

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

[/quote]

True everyone has their own opinion, I have no problem with that, but even if you liked it or hated it you can tell there isn't any detail and care put into the..... Various endings.

[/quote]

I agree with you about that point PAIN KILLER 07... Compared to the rest of the game, there was no real thought put into the endings. A case of "Well, the script was leaked in November and spoiled the ending, so what're we gonna do now?" I know, we'll just throw something in there, and hope that no one notices".

Sadly... it was noticed...