ME 3 Demo Unlockables?

So it was my understanding that, just like you unlock stuff for ME3 in the Kingdoms of Amalur demo, you could unlock stuff for Kingdoms of Amalur in the Mass Effect 3 demo. I've played through the entire single player demo twice now (while logged into my EA account), and I've played the multiplayer for a few hours, but still haven't "unlocked" anything, per se.

Am I missing something, or are there no unlockables in this demo?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

don't know where you got that information, but there are no unlockables in the me3 demo.

Only one unlockable for the KoA game....supposedly the unlock works, you just don't see the message for it pop up. I'll find out personally on Tuesday which is when I get the game.

You can unlock the following for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning by playing the Mass Effect 3 demo:

-

The N7 Armor: Players can unlock special armor inspired by Commander Shepard’s iconic N7 battle armor including Helm, Cuirass, Gauntlets, Chausses and Greaves.

-

Onmiblade Daggers: A holographic blade stemming from Commander Shepard’s Omni-Tool, the Omni-blade allows players to stab enemies in close combat. Once players install and play the Mass Effect 3 demo, they will unlock the daggers.

-

In addition to these Mass Effect 3 themed items, by playing the Mass Effect 3 demo players can earn three extra items:

-

Twist of Fate Card: This card boosts the player’s ice resistance and is immediately unlocked when he or she activates the Reckoning demo using his or her Origin account.

-

Twinned Souls Chakram: A unique weapon that damages enemies while boosting player health and mana in Reckoning.

-

The Infernal Helm: Unlocked after completing the Reckoning Tutorial Mode, this protective helmet increases players’ fire damage throughout Amalur.

-

Source: www.nowgamer.com/.../mass_effect_3_kingdoms_of_amalur_demos_to_unlock_extra_armour_weapons.html

-

Hope that helps.

i thought those items were unlocked in the reckoning demo along with the mass effect stuff.

It unlocks them just fine, I am currently equipped with the armor and used the chakrams early on, they are delivered to the SPECIAL DELIVERIES chest in the first town Gorhart

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

i thought those items were unlocked in the reckoning demo along with the mass effect stuff.

[/quote]Nope, each respective demo you unlock items for the other game such as what Deaths detailed above as they're doing a cross-game promotion.

Source, one of many.

huh, i did not get that the first time i read it way back before the reckoning demo, i retract my original post and assumptions.