May 1st World Reveal

Just checked out the call of duty website looks like there revealing the next call of duty on may 1st during the nba playoffs

black ops 2.....? I think so.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I heard it was called Eclipse and will release on the 13th Nov, the day there actually is a full Eclipse. Also retailers  have supposed to of received marketing packs already.

I looks exactly like BO2. Matriox got a photo of pretty much, a poster of a date, treyarch and activisons symbol in the bottom left, and an almost identical guy and colour scheme from Black Ops posters.

Did anyone goto the callofduty site yet.Theres like 10 or so little video boxes.Only a few have will open april 24-25-26 and so on.Plus one of them have a image thats hard to make out what it is.

Where are these video boxes I can't find them?

O yeah seen them now wierd!

Looking forward to this. Wish they stuck with the code name "Iron Wolf". I thought it sounded badass.

Black Ops Two, Iron Wolf or Eclipse. All work for me. I can't wait though, the trailer should be promising.

I just want more zombies lol

Really how much better can they make the game? Its going to be the same game with a few tweaks just like all the others. Nothing to go crazy over. Guess since I am a vet in this game shyt it doesn't excite me anymore.(I mean only towards games.lol)

jeez who cares..same old crap