Max Von Sidow's voice talents

I'm totally stoked about Max Von Sydow being a voice actor for Skyrim. I've liked Max since forever ago as Brewmiester Smith in "Strange Brew", and as Emperor Ming in the horrible 80's "Flash Gordon" movie. He also played the role of a hired assassin in the espionage movie "Three Days of the Condor".

IMO Sydow's voice is better, and more iconic than many other famous voices. Just as noteworthy as Sean Connery, but not annoying! lol Patrick Stewart was a good choice for Oblivion, but have to say I like Sydow even better and I hope he has more dialogue than Stewart did.

Is anyone else as excited about this detail as I am?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know who that is, but I hope he's accompanied by a cast of more than three other voice actors.

Watch the original trailor for Skyrim, he's the voice actor that narrates it.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Looking forward to what the other voice actors they have in the game are.

i hope they bring in wes johnson for a character or 5. i would say someone in the dark brotherhood but i doubt they'd risk confusion with Lucien Lachance, unless he has a kid or something before his death, but that'd be a bit cheap. maybe one of the rumored "good" dragons, he certainly has the voice to be a dragon.

I'd love them to make a joke about Oblivion's... five?... different NPC voice actors by putting a couple of jesters in that boast about being able to mimic voices... and then they mimic the voices for NPCs from Oblivion.

"STOP! You're under arrest, and you know the drill...."? [:P].

STOP! YOU VIOLATED THE LAW! PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTIENCE! THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD! Probably the best part of Oblivion.

the first guard to call me a "criminal scum" is getting an axe in the throat and mace in the ***, and then every single imperial i see...unless it's a kid because we all know bethesda is a bunch of jackasses and wont let us kill kids, which is a reason to support pcs and modding.

"a bunch of jackasses and wont let us kill kids, which is a reason to support pcs and modding"

GAWD damn.

"a bunch of jackasses and wont let us kill kids, which is a reason to support pcs and modding"

Is that a joke? Can you even FATHOM the amount of complaints from angry parents Bethesda would get if we could kill children?