Max Prestige.

That grabbed your attention huh? LOL. What is max rank in this game? 99,  like BF3 with a small extra 99 at Colonel? Or is there different prestiges, like CoD? Does anyone know? Surely there is some guy out there that max already. I think Tmartn and a couple of guys max ranked CoD Ghosts in like 17 hours (playing 24/7 around the clock) or something like that. Will "prestiging" make you have to unlock all the stuff in kits again? Discuss. BTW, rank 20 for me now I think.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The max level in BF4 is level 100.

First 100 is max? And thats it? No Colonel levels nor other prestige type stuff?

I got trolled, lol

I know you didnt think I was maxed out yet.

whats the rush?

this isnt a race to the top

I didnt see anything in the thread about a race. I was wondering if there is prestiging or Colonel ranks in BF4 or what is the highest, besides just going up to 100.

i heard its just 100 like when Bc2 was to 50. So not like BF3. Thers is no more colonal 1,2,3 etc.

It appears that there are only 100 ranks in multiplayer as I seen 2 Colonels in about 57 hours of multiplayer. I checked their stats and they can no longer rank up so rank 100 is the highest you can go to. Even though I'm at rank 51, I think that the only way to have the option to reset your stats is if you are a BF4 Premium member.

^^Thanks.

Would you believe it if I told you I actually encountered a level 100 Col in a match last night?!?! Can you believe somebody has played this game this much already? Holy ***! NO LIFE! lol