MAVS

Mavs gonna take it in 6...miami is not gonna be able to stop dirk  the finals MVP and jason kid will find the fountain of youth and play lights out.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How will the mavs stop Lebron, Wade and Bosh? They couldnt stop durant and westbrook, and the heat have a much better defence than OKC.

i think Mavs in 6 also.  Marion will do a better job on n Lebron than Deng.  Stevenson wil be better at guarding wade than bogans. and Mavs bench is just too much.  

This is gonna be a good series, I think heat will take it in 6 or 7.... Going to be hard to stop Dirk, but heat will make adjustments to contain him..Marion will guard Bron, but how will that age kick in chasing Bron around court.. Jason Terry when he comes off bench can he guard D WAde... Night in Night out this will be a great series

I hate the mavs with a passion but lebron must never receive a ring

yeah im sorry not to sound like a hater but i am NOT a heat fan at all!! being from olrando and all....i could never root for a rival...GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care who wins it cus neither team is the celtics or lakers. i like those teams but 1 or the other are contsantly in the playoffs

How can you like the lakers and the celtics? thats the biggest rivalry in nba history you cant like both?

Sounds like riding bandwagons too me.

i'll take the big 3 over the big 1.  heat in 5.   but i'd take 3 dirk's over the big 3 any day..

yeah i watch the 2nd half of the finals game 1...and the mavs didnt look so good...dirk is hurt and there not making there 3s...they better wake up or its gonna be a quick series....