MAV Question

So, I've had it unlocked and really never played with it.  What is the point of this thing?  I've been road killed by it in the past, but when I blast people with it, they don't die.  How do you get a road kill with this thing?  Just run into them harder than I am apparently?  Also, what can you use it for other than getting on top of buildings or road kills?  Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is a mobile motion sensor. It auto 2-D spots but you manually have to 3-D spot targets. Also you have to aim to the left of your target and go full speed at them. Road-killing is only ideal for Operation Metro.

You have to make sure to hit them in the eye or slowly grind the rotor into their face.

Don't forget to teabag them with the mav after you kill them.

I even tied a little teabag onto the bottom of mine!

[View:http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7775/mavtroll.png]

Thanks fellas, I was thinking maybe it was like the UAV on BC2 and I could unlock the missile or something.

Wow Isaac, Epic MAV picture.

It flaps in the wind. The sound sends chills down the enemies' spine.

Well, aiming to the left fixed my "misses" in the past.  Thanks for the tip there.  Other than that, boring as hell, haha!!

i like to use it as a personal elevator

Well, if you actually use it properly, you can spot enemies, use it as a motion sensor, and destroy equipment.