Mature, Reliable Player seeking a Clan. Experienced, Military.

About Me:

I'm 30 years old, ex-military and enjoy playing on a team that wants to win. I've joined a few clans since the game started, but I've rarely found enough people online to fill a 6-man party for Team Deathmatch or Domination. I'm usually pretty good at what I do and work well backing up other members of my team. I'm that guy that does what he's supposed to instead of running off alone and trying to get on top of the leaderboards. It's more satisfying to me if I help my side succeed.

I'd really like to get into a clan where I'm asked to play a lot. At the very least, I'd like to add dozens of people to my friends list so I can fill a party every evening (I'm U.S. Eastern time zone). While I'd like to find people closer to my own age to group up with, it really doesn't matter to me how old you are if you're a professional. I just don't want to group up with people who like to goof off instead of helping out or clearly aren't very good at the game. I like to have fun, but I don't like losing.

There's no need to leave me a message, just add me as a friend on XBox Live. GT = The 0nly Doctor (0 in 0nly is a zero, not a letter).

Discussion Info

Last updated August 28, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Read about the NGA on next page

Bumping this back up to get some more people on my friends list today. Have plans to be on most of the evening.

hey i know how you feel before i joined RoG i was in  a clan called tmg could never get anyone to play now my friendslist is full of my new clan members. we are on all the time and we have meetings throught the week and currently have a gb teamif you would like to do that. if ur interested in joining this gaming community head on over to rogclan.com and send me a message and ill tell you how to join. my username is staypuff95

Come check out falloutgaming.enjin.com

Our group has been around since 2002 and was founded by some army buddies.  Many of our members are active/past military and the majority of us are in our 20s and 30s.  I think you'd fit right in...  www.the-dark-legion.org

Sent you a friend request.  Hope to catch you on live soon.  ;)