Mature gaming communities

I am looking to join a mature gaming community.  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on websites I can check out.  Just can't play with the little kids anymore....unless they are related to me. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I am in the same boat.  I used to go to 2old2play but haven't been there in a while and lost contact with most.  HUPIT gaming is supposed to help match like minded players, but haven't had much luck so far.  

ok.  I just re-read my initial post.  Just to be clear....don't want to play online with all of the screamers and racists and the young kids.  I do have some younger people on my friends list who are related to me.  Just clarifying...  

lousyatgaming.com (i changed my gamertag to reflect my love for these guys and gals)

I'm not the owner....I'm just a guy with no skill and this community is the perfect fit for me.

I'll check it out. Thanks.

lousyatgaming is good though I am no longer a member and also checkout outcast gamers

You are welcome to swing by our site. I'm one of the staff members at Iron Fox and our community site is called Autumn Forge. We are a mature clan with active members. The link is down in my sig.

TheMarriedGamers.net is a good spot too, although I have to admit I'm a little biased(see sig).  Regardless, feel free to add me if you want to get in on some campaign co-op or Guerrilla mode.