Mature gamer looking for winning clan - Play every day!

I'm 30 years old, am great on a team and have played COD regularly for the last five or six years. I have a 1.25 K/D ratio, but it's really because I've had to play solo most of the time and was rushing for points during my double XP time. I'm looking to play mostly TDM, Ground War and/or Domination, but can have fun doing just about anything as long as the people I'm playing with are working together well. I'm in the Eastern time zone and play nightly (when I have people online to play with) anywhere from from 8pm to 3am. I'd like to be in a clan that's active, plays every day and wants to win every game they're in.

GT: LLL Doctor LLL

I'll try out for as long as needed!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sounds like you would fit in great with us. check out our website at www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com We are just starting to put together some squads to play other clans as well as playing within our clan. We are about a 2 month old clan with over 25 members, most of them play evey night.

Im 28 and others in my clan r around my age or older,if u would like check us out and get back to me(link in signature below) Female and male

We have a great squad I can set you up in at KSI United.

Hello everyone at xbox live , My name is PiMpInxXxP90 and I am one of the Members at TEAM KNOCKOUT TKO

We are a very active clan, We are THE #1 Clan on the TOP 100 CLANS !!!!!!! TEAM KNOCKOUT has been around since 2009 we are a multi gaming clan,BF 3, C.O.D SERIES, HALO SERIES,GOW SERIES,SAINTS ROW, W.O.W Mortal KOMBAT, G.T.A. SERIES, A.C. B.- DEAD SPACE 2, LEGUE OF LEGENDS (PC), Forza Motorsport, Assassins Creed .

They are a great community of people WITH OVER 700 MEMBERS.  we are looking for easy going people that Loves the gaming life .

We are looking to have our clan like a second family. We are looking for individuals that love the games of BF 3, C.O.D SERIES, HALO SERIES,GOW SERIES,SAINTS ROW, W.O.W Mortal KOMBAT, G.T.A. SERIES, A.C. B.- DEAD SPACE 2, LEGUE OF LEGENDS (PC), Forza Motorsport, Assassins Creed. We are also asking if people have the Elite so our clan can start growing there also but if you don't have it that is ok. It is not needed to join us.

I  PiMpInxXxP90  Have great hopes for TKO clan. And we would really like to share our hope and dreams for our clan so please come by register and fill out a application at  http://www.teamknockout.net Hope to see you all soon. Let them Know PiMpInxXxP90. Sent you and also from what site.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

PiMpInxXxP90

To the guy above me. Number one on Top100 huh? Sadly that doesn't represent skill. its all about who votes for you and you pry got all your members and friends to just vote for you. I am not decalring a challenge but votes to become number one doesn't really mean much.

If you are interested doctor, please check out www.360chatter.com for more information.