Mature gamer looking for gamers for co-op etc

Hi 36 yr old gamer from uk looking for MATURE gamers. Im online at random times through the day and night well when ever i can get the tv off the kids and the gf..

playing alot of co-op games atm Blackops , left for dead 1/2 , borderlands , lostplanet 2 , and some others..

If your interested send me a friend request and a mail if possible as get lots random invites from god knows who...

See you out there

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Feel free to add me, 43, new to xbox( halo, gears & black ops 2), play a lot on PS3, PC and Nintendo as well

haha forgot i posted this thread thx for replys added most of you

Just hit 43 yesterday Saint...shoot me a FR if you like.

I'm looking for mature gamers to join up on games on the upcoming CoD WWII and Stat Wars Battlefront 2. I'm 40 with kids so can't get on as often as I'd like.

cool, i'll play some time too.

I'm on Canada East coast too

arodriguezc, I play a lot of bf3, I'm not brilliant at it but enjoy playing. I'm in UK so big time difference, but I'm on a lot at odd hours. I have sent you Fr Req.

Feel free to add me.  I am a 38 year old casual gamer.  Playing BF3 (which I suck at it by the way) and trying to pick up GOW3 again.  I am usually on from 8:30pm PST.

What was your first consol/ gaming device? I started with a Atari lynx then saga megadrive. I intend to get a gold account soon ( when funds allow) but currently ghosting on ma sons. Shame they dropped family accounts.

I know the threads kinda old but what the hell, I'm 43 and live in NS. Feel free to send a friend request with a PM.