Mature Game Loooking For New Friends

Im a 34 year old gamer looking for mature gamers to play games with . Playing GTA V currently. Have a crew I would like to build up also. Getting Xbox ONE with battlefield 4 , Dead rising 3 and Forza 5 . If interested send me a friend request.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Feel free to add me :)

Add me, I have BF4 Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5. Can definitely game it up on those games with you. Have a mic usually on when I get home from work.

Gato Warfare

Thanks for that Maze. :) .Transformers are cool . Course being older I was really found of gen 1.

hey RadimusPrime, we have a 30+ Clan that is pretty active in GTA5 (20 member Crew), COD/BlOPS, Halo and several other games and plenty of our members already have Xboxone on preorder with plans to play Forza5.

Check us out at http://www.endofdayzclan.com

I just joined up a couple of weeks ago and have had nothing but great times gaming with the people there.

You're welcome to add me. I'm 31 going on 32 two days after X1 launch. I just sold my 360, so wouldn't be able to play any games at the moment, but getting an X1 day one with Forza and Madden and then probably Ryse, AC4, and Ghosts on my birthday.

Not sure if I'm the person you're looking for, but just dropping by to say that your Gamertag is the best!!! Love Transformers<3

You're welcome RadiusPrime and I couldnt agree more about the clan name. Our GTA5 Crew logo fits in nicely with it also. Hope you like what you see and get on board but if you dont no worries either.

Hey, I am A Leader Of A New Crew That I Just Started And I Am Also Looking For Mature People To Play With On GTA V. Add Me My GT is KiNg MiNuZ I Am On Xbox One Thx

Hey I'm getting the Xbox One too with Call of Duty, Battlefeield 4 and GTA V, add me if you'd like to be gamer buddies :)

PS Im not a noob I just made a new account for Xbox One, too many stalkers on my old account :s :)

43 year old gamer that's laid back a big cod fan love playing blk-ops 3 on the xbox one.also belong to a small but great clan called www.oadgaming.com.seen message if you add me from this forum.....