Mature, fun team looking for D-man and goalie

Hey guys I'm looking for more players for SEAL team six,  We're a decent team (finished last 3 seasons in the elite, made the elite championship game the last 2)  We beat the number 1 and #7 teams earlier this month.  We like to win, but don't go crazy if we lose - recently had a bunch of 1 goal games go against us but we are above .500 for this month.  Friend or message me if you are interested

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

other important info, we are typically on in the evenings between 5-9ET or so.  We all have other things going on so we don't necessarily play every day, and that's fine, life comes first.

Then I'm sure that you'll want to play for us!

We're still looking for a stay at home d-man and a goalie if anyone is interested

gross

Perfect actually.  I finish work at 5 on weekdays so anytime between 5 and 9pm eastern is best for me.  My strongest position on the ice is as a center, however, I can play defense or goaltender from time to time to switch things up.  Preferably LD if possible.  I was actually about to make a post about trying to gather up a mature group of gamers and get together a team, but this pretty much sums it up already.  If you're still looking let me know.  Or in that case, if anyone reading this is looking for a center then message me over Xbox Live.

I recently became a club hopper because the club that I used to play with consistently stopped playing a lot so if you don't mind a club hopper I would be willing to jump into games whenever. I'm on the East Coast and can play any position (besides goalie). I mainly play D for my club though because they all suck on D but I'm mainly a play maker on offense or a shut down d man, whatever is needed. I won the elite playoffs 4 times with 3 different clubs. I stopped keeping track of my stats at about 200 games played and im at around 900 games now and I have no idea how many goals/assists.

Sooooo....message me if interested

i remember when i used to make $hit up

i'm a two-way, toughguy goalie with 97 goals, 6.69 goals against, and i bake a mean lasagna...... anyone interested??

would you be referring to me by any chance of being a liar?

don't feed the troll