Math error repaired?!

I just solved the 3 October FreeCell Challenge in EXACTLY 88 moves. It took a few seconds to realize I had solved it as in past experience that would have been a loss. But, there were four Kings in the foundation piles, the moves count showed 88 and the end screen showed "Congratulations". Has Microsoft/Arkadium fixed the math error?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I finished it twice with 88 moves and did not give me the credit but the third time I finished it in 82 moves. So I don't know if it's fixed or not but definitely not in my case.

I had an update to the Solitaire Collection about two days ago. Did you get an update?

No, I got one for Mahjong two days ago but not Solitaire.

I got an update yesterday for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and today I solved the Free Cell Challenge in exactly 88 moves and won the game so maybe the update had something to do with it.  In the past it would have been a lost if you solved it in the exact number of moves it indicated.

i could do it in 87 moves after 10 plays with moves from99 to 87

I just got an update today for Solitaire. I'll find out if this is the one to correct the moves the next time they have one. I hope so.