Matching Weather!

I know it's nothing really but, I find it fascinating that it's snowing here in Denver and in the world of Skyrim on my game at the sametime just as heavy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

In a couple of months when it snows where I live I can say the same thing too.

It's even more impressive when play something like Animal Crossing ^_^

cant say as ive noticed it for the uk. but i`ll pay a little more attention :)

You're pulling our leg, right? There isn't just one weather type covering all of Skyrim. In my games, the weather varies from location to location within Skyrim and it changes with time. So, I assume that at ANY given time, you should be able to match the weather at some location in Skyrim (rain, snow, sunny, whatever) with the actual weather outside your window.

Yes very true PepsiMan.  I just thought it was cool that it snowed just as heavy outside as in my city. :)

I was in winderhold though so no doubt it would snow.

Your in Colorado so there's no doubt that it would snow too. lol. I bet it really makes you feel like your in the game world though. I bet you went to take a break, bought something at the store just to realize you paid in dollars instead of gold/septims XD

Confessions of A Blue Illusion:

There have been times when it has been raining where I live... and it has been raining in Skyrim as well. So I will grab the remote for the surround sound, crank the volume up a few notches... and wait... for a crack of thunder (in the game).

So far there have been at least a couple of times my wife has looked out the window... "Did you just hear that?"  Or "Did it just thunder?"

"It sure did, dear."  Ugh... I'm a devious, bad person.

^Priceless

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

Confessions of A Blue Illusion:

There have been times when it has been raining where I live... and it has been raining in Skyrim as well. So I will grab the remote for the surround sound, crank the volume up a few notches... and wait... for a crack of thunder (in the game).

So far there have been at least a couple of times my wife has looked out the window... "Did you just hear that?"  Or "Did it just thunder?"

"It sure did, dear."  Ugh... I'm a devious, bad person.

[/quote]

I need to one up my girlfriend some relationship advise. And you seem like the guy to help.

[quote user="Tr0lldem0rt"]

I need to one up my girlfriend some relationship advise. And you seem like the guy to help.

[/quote]

LOL  I do what I can... I might be willing to answer a few questions if you'd like, but my name never gets mentioned. Ever. Oh and if it comes to light that you're being... advised... I've never seen you before in my life and I have no idea who you are. *Looks around suspiciously, pulls hood over head to obscure face and steps back into the shadows*