Match making flaw

I love this game, but last night my team had all six players under level 7, whereas the other team was all over 25. I understand levels do not equate into skill, but they do have an advantage with weapons, burn cards, etc. 

Has there been any discussion about equalizing the teams prematch?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that'd suck for parties man

I agree. I'm picking up the game today and will start playing tonight.  Sucks I will have to be level 1, but we have to start somewhere.  I'll do my part and be a team player.  Sucks for those that have already leveled up since the game came out yesterday.  25 in a day in a half. That is a lot of playing.  I have a kid on the way in 2 months and work full time.  Only times that I can get on are in the evenings and the weekends.  Wish they would fix the match making.

Luckily you level up relatively fast though. You'll have the good stuff soon, even though most of the people I run into are using the Carbine anyway. So no big deal.

At least you get on boshedo. I had to sneak gaming time yesterday. I did not play for  week before that. I had to shut down my 360 and one mid game several times this week before the wife went haywire!

I am at 25 and still rocking the first weapon, R101C Carbine. I really haven't come across anything that gives that much advantage over beginners. Maybe except, the pilot ability to see through walls for a short time.

Oh yeah here's the icing on the cake. My lieutenant calls today and says hey you gotta report up to the Inspector Generals Office on March 19, @ 1030 am. Yeah that sounds like it's going to be fun. The office is located two and a half hours from my home! Oh yeah I am also like on paternity leave as I have a three week old so I'm like what the hell did I do!

UNION REP PLEASE!

Just complete challenges for doing stuff in the game, it will help the progression rate A LOT.  Also, couldn't edit my last post.  But I got to 27 in about 5 hours of match time. 

I'm normally not good at these kind of shooter games, but after playing a little bit of Plants vs. Zombies Competitively last night I had a blast.  I'm the type of guy who takes it personally ROFL.  I am however use to World of Warcraft pvp so hopefully it shouldn't be so bad.  I always tell myself its just a game and if I get killed I get killed.

^^^ Great attitude! LOL, get up...brush mud, blood, off, go at it again!^^^

I totally agree that you level up fast in this game.  I'm trying not to sound like a whiner either. Was just hoping there would be a little more balance in the match making. Unfortunately I've seen it before where low level people will continuously back out of lobby's with higher levels. Me, I don't care one way or the other. I just want to have fun!