Mastering Made Easy

Okay. Now I know a lot of you have a complaint about the My Kung Fu Is Stronger achievement for the fact it has some ridiculous milestones you need to hit. I'm here to help you and make it a bit easier on you all.

Sadly, each character will still take 24 hours each. Although, I have cut the entire roster down to about half of the total time. This little guide is to make it easier on you all that may not know any tricks. Here we go!

To start, set your options to No Time and 1 Round. Why? It makes it much easier for reaching those wins and fatalities faster. For hitting the milestones of wins and fatalities faster, have two controllers plugged in for your 360. No, you will not need another person, nor another profile. Always select 2 Player Versus, Two vs Two. Only one instance will I tell you not to. This way, you work on two character's wins at the same time. Upon every match start, input the Kombat Kode for Sans Power. The Kode is in my thread on the forums, but for your easier convenience, here it is: 0-4-4 4-4-0. This will put every character at a sliver of health. One punch or anything will take them down. Keep rematching and putting the Kode in to swing it by faster. You will only need to switch characters for this to do the second chosen character's fatalities.

For pints of blood, simply dish out the damage or uppercut your way to victory multiple times. There isn't much of a faster way to getting this other than simply rematching constantly to spill it more. Uppercuts do the most damage of single hits and seems to spill the most blood unless your character has a move that can spill more per hit. Switch between characters accordingly.

If you need those x-rays out of the way, simply use the Kombat Kode for unlimited super meter: 4-6-6 4-6-6. Now you can just mash those triggers until you get yet another win, and fatality if you desire. Keep rematching and putting in the Kode to continue onward! Usually, you can swing out six to seven x-rays per match in that 1 round period. Also, be sure to switch characters to get the others' x-rays, too.

Now for the waiting part. That time. To be honest, this isn't nearly as bad as you all may think. Yes, is will still take a while but I'm helping you cut that time down a great deal. Firstly, I should warn you to not leave your 360 unattended in an area with no ventilation. Second, make sure to install the game to your HDD. Why? Cuts down on the system having to spin the disc as much and, in turn, won't heat up the system as fast or as greatly. Now, those things taken care of? Go into Practice now. Very bottom selection. Tag Team Practice. Yes, you want that one. Choose the two characters you need time for. Since the practice stage isn't busy at all, it's perfect for not having to load in anything extra or have to work in random effects. This way, you can keep your 360 idle without too much worry. That's it. What? You expected a ton more out of it? Nope. Just select the two characters you need time on and put your controller down and either go to work, sleep, or out to eat. Soon as you want, you can exit to Main Menu without worry and it will log your time on the characters. That's two characters you've been working on the entire time!

Doing this should cut those 27 days (characters) down to nearly half of that! 13.5 days, total. Two weeks! Still a bit, but I figured that most of you would like a way to do this achievement easier than you may have thought. I wish you all luck and hope this guide helps you or fills you with more confidence in obtaining this achievement. Good luck!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this was posted over at 360acheivments nice post Tenjin for those that have seen it.

I've been debating on even going after this one at all. I've almost got the mastery on Sub-Zero and after that I might say forget about this one. The time is just a little too much. Thos tips have made me think about doing this now though. Good post.

I do have a question though, if you enter practice with tag team, does the time account for both characters you have selected? or does the time count just for the character that's tagged in at that time?

Also, if you leave your controller sitting, does the time still count when your controller turns off after being idle for so long?

Nice post Tenjin, but... "Mastering Made Easy" ?  "Easy" ?

I hate to say it like that, but there is nothing "Easy" about that achievement.

It should be "Mastering Made EasiER"...   but thanks for posting the guide.

[quote user="AA25 Mamba"]

I've been debating on even going after this one at all. I've almost got the mastery on Sub-Zero and after that I might say forget about this one. The time is just a little too much. Thos tips have made me think about doing this now though. Good post.

I do have a question though, if you enter practice with tag team, does the time account for both characters you have selected? or does the time count just for the character that's tagged in at that time?

Also, if you leave your controller sitting, does the time still count when your controller turns off after being idle for so long?

[/quote]

Time accounts for both characters in any tag match or practice. As for the controller? No idea. I use corded controllers so I don't worry about that or have to change batteries.

@Crow. Never seen the guide at that site but thank you for letting everyone know. I figured putting my own efforts up here would be best and convenient for those that might not frequent other sites.

@PAT. Yeah, haha. I should have changed that but it was late and I just want to get the word out to help others. Still, this makes it go by for half the time, at least.

yeah no worrys Tenjin i meant to say " haven't seen it" no flame or trolling intended ;)

I know, hun. Don't worry! I was merely stating that I just never came across one so I wanted to put my two cents in to help everyone. If people find one on xbox360achievements that's awesome! This cheevo certainly does need a guide to make it easier so nobody is left pulling their hair out, regardless of site or who did it. I do hope my guide helps everyone who visits here, seeing as it's the fastest way I have been able to work the characters in my experience. Nearly have 12 mastered!

Hi Tenjin. It is great that you posted the guide. I just wanted to point out how hard this achievement is.

Yeah, it's a pain in the waiting area, but it's not so bad listening to the music while you browse online. Like I am now, haha. I really wish the time was cut down to 12 hours or something instead. Oh well, I just hope the guide helps anybody who thought it would take over a month to obtain.

So time consuming!

Few things I wish I could change in my opening post is that setting the rounds to 3 will warrant more x-rays and blood spilled for the uppercuts in due time without loading. Also, performing x-rays first are the best since most tend to shed a good amount of blood for you.

Just got finished gaining mastery for Noob and Smoke. Working Sektor and Sonya now. Going down the list from left to right. Still got a bit to go.