Master Killer (Player Card)

I've been wanting this Player Card for the longest time,

and last night I thought I unlocked it,but apparently I didn't.

I only needed everything from Super Killer,up to Chain Killer to unlock it,I had everything else.

I was in a match on Ground War Domination,and I got my first Chain Killer,so I figured since I never had any of the other ones,

that I would finally be done and get the Master Killer,but after the match,the only thing that I got was the Chain Killer.

I assumed that getting that one would also have given me all the other ones,right ? But I guess not,so they must all have to be done 1by1.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty sure its one by one. For example, a triple or quad kill does not give you credit for a double... whereas other badges can stack like that, like bloodthirsty, merciless, ruthless, etc.

Yep its one by one it took me for ever to get these dang titles.its not a easy thing to get if you do it the right way.but you do have them boosting lobbys just to get the titles....here is the KEY play with a good group of friends on TDM HC that will do it.your buds will have your back so it makes it real easy to get the kills...good luck on the rest of them Crazy ....

Well, that's unfortunate to hear - & stupid.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

[quote user="CrazySick Gunz"]

I've been wanting this Player Card for the longest time,

and last night I thought I unlocked it,but apparently I didn't.

I only needed everything from Super Killer,up to Chain Killer to unlock it,I had everything else.

I was in a match on Ground War Domination,and I got my first Chain Killer,so I figured since I never had any of the other ones,

that I would finally be done and get the Master Killer,but after the match,the only thing that I got was the Chain Killer.

I assumed that getting that one would also have given me all the other ones,right ? But I guess not,so they must all have to be done 1by1.

[/quote]

This was a punch in the balls for me as well.  I got Chain Killer a while ago, and obviously that's the hardest one to get, and it makes me mad every time I look at the damn challenges because I still need Ultra Killer.

-

By this game's logic, if I kill "more than 8" people rapidly I didn't "kill 6,7, or 8" people rapidly...

[/quote] Which is weird and odd. When going for the Double Kills for Ronin camo, it will count as one even if I get a triple instead of a double. I highly doubt I'll get this but it's ok. I tend to make mistakes when going for something like high chain kills.

Nuketown + LMG = EZPZ. You will just have to count and stop killing at that point.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QzaoCiuxLI]

What would you recommend for that LSAT or any LMG?

I think the LSAT with the extra ammo attachment gives you more ammo than the other options. It doesn't matter that much, especially if you already have the highest ones.

So wait a minute .......

If the higher ones are already unlocked you have to stop the kills at the point you need for the lower?

Or is it that it will only unlock one at a time, and just default to the highest that has not been achieved?

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

So wait a minute .......

If the higher ones are already unlocked you have to stop the kills at the point you need for the lower?

Or is it that it will only unlock one at a time, and just default to the highest that has not been achieved?

[/quote]

You get the medal after the spree ends, so if you got 4 kills, you only get the medal for 4 kills (not the one for 2 or 3). If you specifically want 3, you must let the spree end after getting 3 kills (and before getting 4).

What I mean is say you unlocked the 4 already and get another 4. That doesnt count for the 3 since 4 was completed previously?