Master and Commander

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out why this achievement didn't unlock for me.  Here are my statistics going into the **** on the Cerberus Base.

Total Military Strength - 4937

Readiness Rating - 99%

Effective Military Strength - 4887

Any ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well...it's difficult for me to tell by your numbers, but I do know that there are over 7000 War Asset points in the game, not counting DLC, Datapd/Infiltrator bonuses, or Multiplayer promotions. For example, the last time I played, I had well over 8,000 Total Military Strength, and with 100% Readiness, I had over 8,000 EMS. My guess is that you only gained and/or recovered about half the War Assets available.

Addendum: A lot of guides say 4,000 EMS seems to be the magic number, so I'm not sure why it didn't pop for you. But there have been reports of people getting 6,000+ and not getting it. It might be based on how many total are available in your particular playthrough. So, say if you could get a possible 8000 then you'd need a much higher total EMS than if you could only get a possible 6,000.

your number is good enough. did you have the multiplayer up to 99% BEFORE you assaulted the illusivemans base? The achievement pops at that point you enter the base.

The question really is though how much of the TMS is from MP promotions? You could have more than 50% of the TMS rating from MP promotions and then you won't have any where near enough war assets.

were you connected to the EA servers?  I missed this achievement also, even though I had ample EMS.  Only think I could think of was not being connected reduced my readiness to the default %

Wasnt it 100 percent readiness when you go back to earth?

Actually I am currently helping a friend play his first playthrough and he has this achievement and we havnt gone to the illusive mans base yet. So the answer to the OP's question is you dont have enough war assets. Look in your journal. See all the incomplete citadel missions. That is why. Get all the citadel missions then travel the galaxy in each galaxy at a time. Scan them, get all the assets, then return to the citadel and deliver then to the people.

[quote user="xxx DAZBO xxx"]

The achievement pops at that point you enter the base.

[/quote]Not true. I had it pop right after the final Rannoch mission when I scored both the Quarian and Geth fleets. I'm pretty sure they tweaked the achievement with one of the DLC packs.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I did play a lot of the multiplayer in order to get my readiness rating up to 100%.  I also completed all of the side missions I could possibly do (the only things showing in my save right before going to the Ceberus Base is the mission itself), as well as the From Ashes and Leviathan DLCs.  I guess the only thing I can do is to start scanning the various systems to find assets?

did you get both quarian / geth and krogan / salarian on side? sounds like you need to get themtoqualify for the "most"and citadelmissions may mean nothing.