Mass Effect2/3 telling you a "sign in change has occurred" when all you've don is sign out

The subject and being told all the time I sign on to the multiplayer forME3 that I can't connect to the server

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 215 Applies to:

If you sign out of your account while in the game, even at the main menu, a sign-in change has occurred. This is because the account that was there when the game was started is no longer present.

-

Is it just in ME3 you are having problem connecting? Is it all EA games? or even the online section of all games?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's just ME3 dragon age 2 works just fine also I should clarify that I'm actually shutting down the console itself not signing out as that profile the multiplayer gameplay works just fine it just won't let up my readiness rating for the galaxy at war aspect of the game because it tells me that connecting to the server has failed even when I sign in hooked through the modem

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Draco - I have to admit I'm a little confused by your statement of "I should clarify that I'm actually shutting down the console itself not signing out." When do you see this message? How are you shutting the console down?

Sorry this didn't help.

When I sign in to mass effect2/3 after shutting down for the night and I've discovered that for 2 aleast all the disk has to be in the tray when I shut down to get the message

either by holding the guide button or walking over to the console does it really matter all that much?

Sorry this didn't help.