Mass Effect MP Clan

Interested in Mass Effect Multiplayer with a community of team players who use mics and tactics? Check out www.n7rangers.com or send a msg to  GT: x N7R Clan x for more details.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

tried GT not valid and the site a bit complex jus send an addy, play most days in top500 UK

The  tag includes the x's so it is as follows in quotes "x n7rangers x"

Or Msg my tag TuffORCop I am one of the Mods....

And Yeah, the site has only been up for a week, so we are still adding content and making tweeks while trying to enjoy the game. LOL

Clan recruitment isn't allowed outside the clan forums.

dont mind the name-calling people who report for little things dure to the fact have no REAL life, i 'll try the other GT

Yeah I really wasnt too worried about that post.... LOL oh no... No gold star for me! LOL

And I replied to your FR, I look forward to seing you online.

all signed up ,hope to find some good player to keep my intrest in this game

Epic falure so-called co-founder only stayed 1/2 a match plus condicended other when providing info on site before him, got futher with randoms ! Afaird to say this isint worth your time signing to as the ME3 MP gets boring quickly!

AAKurnz wrote -

"Epic falure so-called co-founder only stayed 1/2 a match plus condicended other when providing info on site before him, got futher with randoms ! Afaird to say this isint worth your time signing to as the ME3 MP gets boring quickly"

Nice, lashing out at people for the MP going down on the 1-2 of May..... then Flammed at people in the forums and XBL messaging when he was removed for insulting behavior.

Kinda figured I would find more of the same here.

Besides if you had bothered to listen, we are starting with Mass Effect 3 Mulitplayer because we enjoy it, as do others. If you didn't find the game that interesting, why bother joining a group dedicated to it?

And the whole point of our group is not to carry you through a gold match, it is to have fun and learn from one another. something you didnt understand, bringing up your past usage of credit gliching.... which I had to remind you is something that is not condoned in our group.

Even through all of your apparent lack of understanding, and clear disregard for sportsmanship... I attempted to resolve the problem without removing you from the forums and the clan.

your response, "Dont be a *** with your big words"

Next time, perhaps I will use a crayon if it will make it any more clear to you.

Again i found this guy to groom young teens in the gize of a clan audition! ME3 MP was a good idea but other title do it better! Just coz one little americian racist gun toting gamer cant take critisim he slags me off !