Mass Effect Movie being revealed @ Comic-Con

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but a ME film really holds no interest for me.

I'm with you Shuey, kind of. Part of me wants to know more about the Universe, so wouldn't mind a movie, but I expect they'll go with Shepard being the star and that is something I don't want to see because so much of Shepard is up to the person playing.

I'm really not even bothered about how good/bad the film would be, it's just that I'm not really interested in Shepard's story unless it's one of my Shepard's.

they've already stated that they aren't looking to make a movie about shepard as they want to keep (key word is want) that as YOUR story that you shaped. the most likely canadates for plot of the film would be the books, or humanities rise to spaceflight and use of the relays (basicly recent history) or, the hardest thing to do, something that goes on after the trilogy.

also they aren't showing any trailers as I understand it just discussing probably plots and settings etc. as I believe that article (if its the same one I read) mentions it will be Casey Hudson with the films writer(s) there to do a pannel on the movie.

I'm still waiting for book four, movie doesn't really appeal to me.

I heard about this yesterday. It's an amazing idea, and I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to the anime, i'll reserve my judgement on a movie until I know more.

I'm also waiting for the fourth book! when does it come out?

Mass Effect: Deception comes out January 31, 2012.

Mass Effect is going to be ruined. They will use this an an excuse to have a *** scene between a human and an alien. It will be stupid, ridiculous...they wil try to make it as 'cool' as they posibly can, and it will be ruined.

So, so sad =(

how will it ruin it? there's already multiple mentions in both the games and books of humans and aliens having *** (gotta love the censor :P)