Mass Effect figure DLC

Registered a Krogan figure on BioWare's website and it appears to do nothing. Anyone know what the so called DLC actually is?

Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can you tell us a little more about the figure itself, after all, we're ALL comic-book "geeks" here, Mark Hamill (Luke/Joker) himself confesses to this...:-)

Mass Effect 3 figures (toys) come with a code that will redeem a weapon or armour skin etc

No, I mean THE FIGURE, a Krogan Action figure is a rare prize indeed, the DLC is very secondary...:-)

Not that rare...just bought one lol

-

forbiddenplanet.com

Thanks for the linkage, is it just me or, did they spend more time on the Ashley figure than her appearance in this game?...:-)

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Not that rare...just bought one lol

-

forbiddenplanet.com

[/quote]

Oh lord that £60 Garrus figure looks amazing. Must resist!

Still waiting for Series Two of the Mass Effect 2 figures to come out.... T.T

I have a code that came with my Normandy SR2 model. I was told the code is only relevant with the PC version of the game.

@ xxx DAZBO xxx: To use that code, you have to log in to BioWare's forums and use the 'Redeem Code' feature there to unlock a Premium Collection Pack in the store (Cost nothing) to pick up... regardless of which version of ME3 you have. I had to do the same with the codes from both my Normandy SR2 models (Alliance and Cerberus variants).

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

@ xxx DAZBO xxx: To use that code, you have to log in to BioWare's forums and use the 'Redeem Code' feature there to unlock a Premium Collection Pack in the store (Cost nothing) to pick up... regardless of which version of ME3 you have. I had to do the same with the codes from both my Normandy SR2 models (Alliance and Cerberus variants).

[/quote]What do these packs contain? Just curious.