Mass Effect Fans who are still fighting in Multiplayer to this day, Fall in

I'm looking to make friends with people who still let the Mass Effect Series live on.

I'm looking to make friends with players who still play ME3 Multiplayer; players I can call an ally, a comrade, doesn't matter whether if you have a Mic or not, just as long you slay reapers for a living. LOL

But like I said I'm looking for players who still play the Mass Effect series to this day; even if the series is a year old, and in a few weeks it'll be 2 years old, but does that stop me from playing the ME series, no.

But if you also play games like CoD, any other war games that you could name, willll be twice as good.

The only thing I'll have to request is: if you have a problem with female players playing the game, then this place isn't for you.

The series may be a year old and in a few weeks 2 years old but why should that stop you from laying waste to reapers? LOL

Report in soldiers, ASAP!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Actually the series is 6 years old (the first Mass Effect came out in 2007), not a year old. That would be Mass Effect 3, which'll be 2 years old on the 6th of March, 2014. Not attacking you or anything, as we are on each other's friendlist, just pointing out the specific dates is all.

At least this thread shows that I am an honest person when I said nobody here plays anymore. Who knows though maybe someone I dont know may come in.

I am still working the ME3 muliplayer daily now.  I lost interest got a while but the challenges drew me back into multi player. Currently working on the "Earth" challenge and the N7 challenge.    Anyone can look me up if you want to play some rounds....

Saving the galaxy daily......Romulan117

I took a long break and spend most of my time with the new One but have recently been drawn back to ME3 multi-player. I can only hope they add to and build upon what is in place now for ME4.

Off-topic, been playing COD:Ghosts with some friends and what is considered variation and customization is a joke by comparison.

I bought COD Ghosts on release date because a friend bought it and wanted me to.  I thought the single player was good, but the multi player just didn't hold my interest.  That's one thing I really like about multi play in ME3 is the wide range of characters, weapons, abilities, and strategy of play.   I ended up playing Ghosts for about two weeks and now it gathers dust on the shelf while I play ME3 mp........   :)

I agree, I hope ME4 continues and builds upon multiplayer.  

Haven't touched multiplayer in a while but it sounds like fun. Send me a friend request if you like :)

Not sure when I will be on, but when I am, I would be happy to jump in for a few rounds :D

[quote user="Romulan117"]

I bought COD Ghosts on release date because a friend bought it and wanted me to.  I thought the single player was good, but the multi player just didn't hold my interest.  That's one thing I really like about multi play in ME3 is the wide range of characters, weapons, abilities, and strategy of play.   I ended up playing Ghosts for about two weeks and now it gathers dust on the shelf while I play ME3 mp........   :)

I agree, I hope ME4 continues and builds upon multiplayer.  

[/quote]People play the multiplayer in Call of Duty for a different experience though. They play it to test themselves against other people.

While Mass Effect 3's horde mode is great fun, just as Horde is in the Gears of War series, that's all it has to offer. All you are going to be doing is playing against AI, which lack the ability to adapt as a person would.

In Mass Effect 4 I'd like to see them stick with the 'horde mode' model but perhaps expand it to include the option for a rival team to play the enemy forces.

Oddly the one part of ME4 I am confident about is the shooting. The game is being made by the team who did the multiplayer in Mass Effect 3, where I thought they got the balance right far better than the single player team did. 

I got the X360 for xmas last year and the ME Trilogy was the first game I bought.  I play the multi-player daily (gotta keep the war readiness at 100% for when I go back in to finish the game - 3rd tour).  I'm always looking to add allies - you got my back, I got yours!  Currently N7-78 Sentinel Lvl20.

[quote user="SilverOtter182"]I got the X360 for xmas last year and the ME Trilogy was the first game I bought.  I play the multi-player daily (gotta keep the war readiness at 100% for when I go back in to finish the game - 3rd tour).  I'm always looking to add allies - you got my back, I got yours!  Currently N7-78 Sentinel Lvl20.[/quote]Providing you do a relatively complete play through and have the Extended Cut installed, you don't need a 100% Galactic Readiness in order to be able to access all content.

I would like to join you in this campaign of killing reapers.