Mass Effect Fans ASSEMBLE

Looking to make friends with players who can't get enough of the Mass Effect series!

I'm looking for players who I can fight along side with, in ME3 multiplayer; not just as a soldier, but an ally, a comrade, a reaper slaying partner. I'm looking for players who I could have conversations with about the series. The only thing is, I'm looking for players who are 100% paragon, and don't have a problem with ladies playing the game, if you do have a problem, then this place isn't for you; other than that I'm looking forward to meeting new people.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will never be 100% paragon because I am always kicking that Merc out of the window in Dantius Tower in Mass Effect 2.

I haven't played the mp in ages, so I'm pretty rusty. However, I'm more of a Paragade in all but two of my playthroughs (one is 100% Paragon, the other 100% Renegade). I've been thinking more about maybe coming back and playing some more of the MP, but just don't have enough friends who play this regularly now or are indeed online at the sametime.

If you want someone to chat with about the series and it's EU as well as play MP, send me a FR/invite sometime.

I'm not really sure what you mean by 100% Paragon. The only game it's possible to be 100% Paragon without any Renegade points is Mass Effect itself.

In Mass Effect 2, some actions or quests will automatically give you Renegade points regardless if the decision itself was Renegade. For example, you will get Renegade points at the completion of Mordin's recruitment regardless of the choices you made throughout the quest.

If you import from Mass Effect 2 into Mass Effect 3, you will still have those points.

Saying that, however, I've always finished any game in the series with my Paragon meter maxed out, so if that's what you mean, I think many of us here will qualify.

I'm always up for talking about the MEU, myself. Lemme know if you wanna chat.

What I mean is, is that I don't want to hear, "Oh I killed Mordin and it didn't matter to me." or "I let Samara kill herself and didn't even think about doing the paragon interrupt." But if you did things like the renegade interrupt of punching the Admiral quarion in the stomach; then that's fine with me, because that's what I do every time. If many of you players are Paragade then that's fine with me, because I'm a little bit of paragade myself; like I'm about 5% renegade and 95% paragon.

I always make sure to have points in the Intimidate skill in Mass Effect 1, as there are some points where that red option is the right one to take.

-

Personally I do keep everyone possible alive, it's never made sense to me to deliberately set out to sabotage your team. I should really do a run like that one day though in order to see if the 'replacements' are as good as the originals.

Does any one have a problem with female gamers? I always figured that whole issue was fabricated to make gamers look even worse then they already did.

Regardless I'm not even 100% Renegade. Is any one 100% anything?

[quote user="BlazedWithPower"]

Does any one have a problem with female gamers? I always figured that whole issue was fabricated to make gamers look even worse then they already did.

[/quote]

I think that the only time where there's "a problem with female gamers", is when some macho chauvinistic bozo learns that his nemesis on 'Call of Duty' is female, even in this day and age some guys still can't handle the fact that women are better than them at a lot of things, including killing.  Female gamers are also the target of unwanted affections on XBOXLive and many males don't handle rejection very well, which ends up with them shouting insults to make themselves feel more grand.  A lot of these issues are simply extensions of attitudes projected in everyday life, which unfortunately still needs much improvement, the fact that we even stereotype "gamers", whether they're male or female, is pretty much the same "problem"...:-)

[/quote]

Yes.

That's just a small sample, btw. You can scour the site for more examples in the various categories.

[quote user="Kimieva"]

[/quote]

Yes.

That's just a small sample, btw. You can scour the site for more examples in the various categories.

[/quote]

Yikes!  I had to close the window after only a quick glance, just when we think that we've come so far with humanity.  Part of me hopes that the implied "things are better than they used to be" notion isn't true, for I don't want to imagine what others had to put up with back when things were supposedly "worse".  How do people get to that point!?  I mean, life really can't be that bad for them to stoop so low, can it?  The sad thing is that some are just as cruel to children (Male or Female) on XBOXLive, and for pretty much the same reasons, really guys, it's only a *** game!  Grow the *** up...:-)

Im curious as to why someone needs to be Paragon to play multiplayer with the OP? These are two separate things, story and multiplayer with Paragon and Renegade making no difference in multiplayer. Does the OP think that the story mode is co op?