Mass Effect: Deception cancellation.

I've just had a e-mail from Amazon informing me that they cannot obtain "Mass Effect: Deception" from the supplier. So they have to cancel my pre-order. Has this happened to anyone else in the UK. Also has anyone in the USA/Canada had this or is it just Amazon UK that can't get it???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It happened to me as well but there was also another listing for it in place, so I've pre-ordered from that one www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1.

-

Odd situation.

Thanks for the link voteDC. I have now re-ordered. Strange why Amazon have done it though. :-S

No problem. Probably all caused by someone pressing the wrong button on their ordering system.

If worse comes to worse, import from Amazon US. I had to import from Amazon UK before, just a little extra on shipping but not too bad. Plus you learn new things like the "Cart" is called the "Basket" and "Shipping" is "Dispatch". LOL, english, such a weird language.

Lol Hellhog. Come to think of it, there are loads of differences in the way we say things......You guys called Sega's old console a "Genesis" and we called it a "Mega Drive"(I wonder why?), you call a tap, a faucet. You say potato and I say potato..........LOL.

^say and call things I should of said.^

Just got an email from Amazon saying my copy has been dispatched, so I'll have my fingers crossed for tomorrow but it'll more likely be Monday I expect.

How are the first 3 books? I own them but have actually never got around to reading them.

Very good.

-

They do a pretty good job of filling in the gaps while still leaving the story of the games defined by the players.

Thanks for the response DC. I was going to private message you then noticed this thread. Looks like I will have to star reading revelation!