Mass Effect cover: What could have been

It's the one at the top I like the most but all six of them are better that the one we got in the end.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/14/the-mass-effect-covers-that-could-have-been.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, the one at the top is pretty menacing!  I thought that the cover that they chose for ME1 was excellent, but they sure could have done better for ME2.  Nice topic choice, thanks for sharing the photos...:-)

I like the one with that has Shepard's face that's enlarged and kinda of looking down on everybody else it kinda of represents that it's not just the humans that have a stake in this fight against the reapers.That's what i got from it

Any of them are better than what ME2 did get.

Awesome; my favorites are a tie between the first two.

My guess would be that these looked too Star Trek-esque for BioWare's taste.

Thanks for sharing.

I don't care what the cover is becuase I don't stare at the cover all day long.

That's because your brain obviously operates on a linear track only.  These games are more than justs zeros and ones to alot of other people, they are ART.  The cover is the framework for the masterpiece.  Since you don't care about it, stick your disc into a slim case so it takes up less space and throw it away why don't you.  Curious that you'd comment on something that you don't care about?  

The funny thing is I design skins and maps for games. It just that I don't care for cover art. I care for the art inside of the game.

Why don't you post a sample of your work so we can see how linear your brain works...:-)

Sadly, I don't know what site I can host my maps on.

Yeah, that's pretty sad...:-)