Mass Effect 3 will use KINECT!? Check this Pictures!

I was browsing online and I found this picture with the source below!

THe box art has the Kinect compatible written on it!

Check it out!

http://videojuegosadiario.com/2011/06/01/mass-effect-3-va-a-usar-kinect-para-el-xbox-move-en-ps3/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Will it be compatible even for the love scenes?

Would certainly be interesting. Looking forward to hearing more about this and Ghost Recon.

I got rid of my Kinect though. O well didn't have room for it anyways.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Will it be compatible even for the love scenes?

[/quote]

/facepalm Only you.

I read that info in GI as a rumor. I really hope don't be true. Although , is the best bait MS can use to increase kinect sales. Kinect achievements in ME 3.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

I read that info in GI as a rumor. I really hope don't be true. Although , is the best bait MS can use to increase kinect sales. Kinect achievements in ME 3.

[/quote]Actually it would be Biowares decision, not Microsofts. I wouldn't expect Kinect related achievements either due to the game also being on the PS3. On a side note, why not let them add it? I think it would be interesting to see how they can get it to work with a controller. Personally I think a Ghost Recon / Rainbow Six game with Kinect functionality would be kind of cool.

Besides, it'll give mine something to do other than sit there on the entertainment stand.

That's some hideous box art.

It will be interesting, if true, to see what they do with it. It will probably just be for the mini-games like hacking etc. I will be getting it for the other console though, but might give it a rental on the Xbox if it is worth looking at and trying. If it is something like voice or face motion stuff, it could sway my purchase to Xbox.

I will put my money on it being used for the decryption mini-games. That is because they will be able to use the same system on the PS3 with the Move and on the PC with the mouse.

Ah, I see the cover is going down the blue/orange route.

As far as Kinect, considering this will be on the PC and PS3 too, it'll be something small. Possibly an alternative to something else. Like using it when scanning planets or whatever it is this time.