Mass Effect 3 - What'd You Think?

W h a t   D i d   Y O U   T h i n k   O f   T h e  E n d i n g ?

The question is pretty simple: what are your opinions on the ending of the game that 75 gamer reviews have rated perfect, and the close of arguably the greatest gaming trilogy of all time?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I apologize if the thread doesn't work right, the HTML coding for posts isn't centreing the text like it should.

Lolwut.

Interesting answer.

It could of been better, and Bioware kept promises they couldn't completely keep. Other than that, it was a pretty good game.

I haven't finished the game yet but what I've played, I like.  The Techunka story is soooooo awesome.  Major decision.  I sorta hope for a ME4 to see how it turns out, lol.

No utterance of the phrase "and I would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that meddling squad!" therefore terrible, terrible ending.

I thought it was ok.

@FoomBerry: Aren't they releasing some kind of expanded ending DLC? What's going on with that, anyway?

99% of the game was great to me, but the ending kinda ruined it for me as it left me with more questions then answers.

@Queen x Hunt3r: I know, the whole game was amazing, but the ending, albeit being epic, was a bit disappointing. I do like it though, because they more ended the game like the ending of a book rather than how most games end; they didn't spoon feed you everything, they left most of it to you to decide how you think everything happened after (don't want to post any spoilers for anyone reading this who hasn't completed the game) what happened happened. I do like the ending with the old man telling the boy stories though, but it was a bit corny.