Mass Effect 3 tidbits

So I stole the title from the previous forum, but I though that it'd be a good place to start.  I'll leave it opened ended for you all to start filling up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am just glad I found this forum. Not happy with this new layout -.-

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

[/quote]

Same and same!

[quote user="M3gaToxic"]

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

[/quote]

Same and same!

[/quote]

lmao come on guys at least OUR game forums is up and running that is something to be happy about. give it time everybody will come around and get used to it.

I hate this damn layout, can't find crap, so cluttered and ugly. I miss our original oringal layout.

Yeah I can't say that I like the new layout either, nor do I like that navigational wise it's a pain in the rear.

I do like some of the editing features, and access to other tools but overall it's just a cluttered mess right now.

Edit: Nevermind, figured out my posting issues dealing with breaks.

Another Edit: I guess the old forums were simply archived.  But hopefully they reinstate the old threads into the new forums, because there were a lot of helpful threads that were still present or via search.

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]

That and I am back at square one of having to insert breaks after every paragraph or sentence that I want a space after.  Firefox 4 was doing just dandy without having to do that, guess it's IE 9 now.. lame.

[/quote]

to do line breaks

like this

do a shift+enter. also compatability mode on IE9 might fix that (don't know not runing it in compat mode since it screws up the positioning of links for me for some reason)

Well I run Firefox 4 normally, and with the old forums I had zero problems with spacing and never had to insert line breaks, do shift+enter, or use the break html code.

I don't plan on using IE 9 either, as I simply prefer Firefox 4 as well as all of my files/settings are tailored for FF 4.

From what I understand this just went live not too long ago, considering I have been attempting to get onto the old forums with no success until Hellhog dutifully gave me the link for the new forums, so I'm sure they're working out all the kinks but regardless.

Don't think there are any plans to migrate stuff from the archived forums, so any worthwhile posts we'll probably have to move ourselves.